Whether you’re a community cat caregiver, or if you just want to keep the cats who live in your neighborhood safe—it’s important to help people and cats coexist. These resources will help you better understand cats, and provide the info you need to help keep cats safe and people happy in our shared communities.
This bundle includes:
- How to Live with Cats in your Neighborhood Brochure (25 count)
- Just the Facts: Community Cats (25 count)
- Just the Facts: TNR and Vaccinations (25 count)
Digital Only Bonus Content
The Digital version of this bundle includes three additional items:
- A Visual Guide to Cat Body Language
- Helping cats and People Coexist Video
- Animal Cruelty: Understanding Laws and Taking Action Webinar
- Reporting Animal Cruelty Online Resource
- Cat Care: Community Relations Online Resources
Are you a member of the Feral Friends Network? Use your code for 50% off! Not a member? Learn how you can join!